One Company, One Complete Homecare Solution
- Currently 55,000 people are living with dementia in Ireland
- Approximately 500,000 people live in families that have been affected by dementia
- There are over 4,000 people under 65 years of age living with dementia in Ireland
- The majority of people (30,000) living with dementia in Ireland live in the community
- Each year over 4,000 people in Ireland develop dementia – that’s over 11 people every day
People with dementia often forget to look after themselves as well as they did before they developed the disease. They may also become less aware of dangers and hazards around them. This is why extra support is important. By understanding the individual, their routine, their likes, dislikes, work history hobbies and social interests our team will develop an individualised care plan for them. This will aim to assist the person to remain as independent as possible and live well whilst maintaining their dignity and quality of life.