One Company, One Complete Homecare Solution
Once you have had a home or hospital assessment, your Care Coordinator will develop a Care Plan. Your care plan should be individual to you, and you will have as much involvement in the plan as you wish.
It will identify any problem areas from the information supplied during your assessment and sets out how your care and support needs will be met. The Care Plan is developed with specific goals and targets that can be easily understood.
The Care Plan should guide your care to ensure that you:
- live as independently as possible
- have control and choice over your life and care
- participate in family, society and employment life
- have the best possible quality of life
- maintain as much dignity and respect as possible while being cared for in a safe manner
The Care Plan will be reviewed regularly and is a working document that should be updated as and when your care needs change.