One Company, One Complete Homecare Solution
In Contact Care we have a strong network of supervisors and care co-ordinators in situ to ensure that our Health Care Workers are fully supported at all times and receive on ongoing training to maintain the quality of care.
We have an amazing team come and join us.
Full-time Health Care Assistants (North Dublin)
Contact Care are expanding. We require a Full-time Healthcare Assistants for North Dublin.
The role is community based in North Dublin and requires a caring, highly organised, flexible self-starter with excellent time management skills and good initiative.
Role and Responsibilities
- Providing personal and Social Care to clients in their own homes.
- Reporting any changes in the clients condition
What we offer
- We offer permanent contracts 20, 40 hours and weekend contracts.
- We pay travel expenses
- We pay holiday pay
- We provide uniforms free of charge
- We provide PPE free of charge
- We provide training for our carers and do not charge for it.
- We ensure all our carers are fully insured.
- We renew any People moving and handling certs and CPR certs free of charge once our employees have been with us for 6 months.
- We pay for cancellations with 24 hour notice.
- We have a buddy system where carers are assigned to supervisor who meets them regularly for a coffee to chat about how they are getting on and if they have any issues. We listen!
- All our clients are fully assessed and risk assessed to ensure safety of our carers.
- All our clients have comprehensive care plans.
- All our carers are introduced to the client by a supervisor.
Applicants should have:
- Relevant qualifications in Intellectual Disability Studies/Social care/Nursing (minimum level 5)
- Excellent communications skills
- Current people moving and handling certification
- Child First Certificate
- Own car desirable
Call us today for further information or apply directly below.
Health Care Assistants (North and South Dublin)
Our Health Care Assistants are the key resource in our company. Contact Care look for people who are kind and caring, trustworthy, reliable and who have excellent communication skills. If you have relevant experience & qualifications with a minimum FETAC level 5 /QQI or equivalent and want to make a difference in the lives of older people, children and adults with disabilities, apply today.
Social Care Workers
Our Social Care Workers provide professional support to vulnerable individuals and groups of all ages individuals and groups with identified needs. Our Social Care Workers have particular expertise in providing social, educational and relationship interventions that enables the service user to achieve their full potential. If you hold a Bachelor of Science Degree in Social care and have experience in supporting, protecting, guiding and advocating on behalf of service users apply today.
Applied Behavioural Analysists (ABA)
Our Applied Behaviour Analysists (ABA) provide professional expertise in analysing the principles of learning theory and systematically applying this technology to change behaviour of social significance. These techniques and principles to bring about meaningful and positive change in behaviour.
If you are a qualified ABA we would like to hear from you. Call us today or apply with your CV below.
Please fill in all your details and upload your CV, we will get back to you.